Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Jan 16, 2013

Rain, rain and more rain this week. I try not to hole up in the house when it is raining but sometimes just curling up with a book is a nice thing.  Yesterday Michael and I went to lunch at a new Restaurant. Thai/Chinese/Vietnamese & Korean BBQ  Asian Palace. Our meals were good but Michael decided the lunch specials were the way to go. I got corn soup, rice, pud thai noodles and sweet & sour pork. $10.95. It was delicious! Rates up there with Chang Bros in Auburn. I do get tired of seeing commercials for fast foods we don't have. Such a tease. LOL I made my own chicken nuggets today. Much better than McDonalds.

We bought a Queen mattress set for the spare bedroom. Went in to the trailer to look in my chest of china dishes to see if I had packed some extra sheets to put on it and much to our surprise we found 2 more bags of shirts and sweatshirts we thought we had not brought! Now I have to go buy more hangars. lol


For those wondering what our Apartment looks like, here is a photo. We are on the entire top floor with about 1000 square feet. 2 beds one bath. We love the big windows.


No comments:

Post a Comment