Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Up and Over Gavan Trail Head

Wow, woke up Monday to an absolutely beautiful day. Temp was about 36 so we bundled up for the cold and off we went. I just love it when there is just enough snow on the ground and trees that they look decorated for Christmas. This is my favorite time of year. We have shoe studs that go under the sole of our shoes so no worries of me falling on my A-- like I usually do out there! haha
Look, shadows from the sun! haha

Ice crystals on the ground were cool

The 3 Sister Mnts



Winter Wonderland I'm waving, not getting held up. haha

The sun peeking through the forest

This was a small frozen pond . We couldn't figure out where the circles came from but it looked neat.

Mountains from town

Good night Sun shine!

See you tomorrow!

Out on the new jetty watching the sunset

Harris Air Beaver coming in for a landing

Left in the early afternoon so we could be ending out by the Ocean to catch a beautiful sunset. It's dark by 3:30 these days so you have to get up and get moving on nice days to enjoy every ounce of sun you can when it's clear out.

No comments:

Post a Comment