Thursday, April 9, 2015

Sunday Boat Ride

Went out for a boat ride on Easter Sunday. Cruised through the Apple Islands and around Middle island. Very nice to just putt putt around this beautiful place we live. Saw a bit of wild life but really got blown away by how many Eagles were out playing. I packed us a nice lunch and we just relaxed and Michael enjoyed his day off. He made me a fabulous dinner of roasted duck with orange sauce, sweet potatoes, and bacon wrapped asparagus. What a good guy I am married to!
Sorry, not a bird expert so I have no idea what these are but they were pretty

Sea Lion checking on us

I loved the clouds

Mr. Eagle just hanging out

Everyone was out enjoying their Easter

Why isn't the dog-dog paddling  hahahahahah

I'd hate to fall in, that water is cold!

I'm outta here!

No comments:

Post a Comment