Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Martha Loved Zip-lining!

So our trip to Kauai was so much fun. The house we stayed at in Hanalei was wonderful. We had fun at the beach, went to a luau, ate good food and enjoyed all that was available on the island. We had Puka Dogs and went hiking a couple of times. With all the fun we had on our 18 days of fun, the one thing that stood out the most to me was our zip line adventure in Princeville, not far from where we were staying. We had 2 wonderful guys to guide us on our zipping journey. Not only did they make sure we were all safe throughout our adventure but they were very knowledgeable of the island . It was the most fantastic time I have had in awhile. It was right up there with my trip to Disneyland with my daughter Julie a few years ago. Hahaha
So if you have any doubts at this point as to how much I enjoyed my zip lining experience, you decide by looking at the photos they took of me! I have already found zipping in Alaska that is rated #3 in awesomeness! That will be another story...............













No comments:

Post a Comment