Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Native Dancers

Jo and I went to see the native dancers one day. One of the dancers is a friend that I walk with on Wednesdays for the woman's walk at Totem Pole Park. They taught us how to say a word in Tinglit and after practicing it for a few times, then she told us it meant "Poor Baby" LOL   Jo went down on the floor at one point and danced the exit dance with them by the fire. I think she is a natural. She told me to go dance with them and she would take my picture, I told her she could go dance and I would take her picture. hahha I won. The colors and costumes were beautiful. Very nice show they put on although Jo and I thought all the songs sounded the same. lol
Narrator

Story of the raven



Jo in the exit dance

Round and round we go!



Exit stage left!

Jo and Clara

Try and pronounce that one! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment